OLD FASHIONED TWIST Made with Havana Club Smoky
Traditionally, the Old Fashioned cocktail has been made with bourbon or rye, but we like to shake things up and are big fans of the rum version. The distinctive aroma and taste of the aged rum Cuban Smoky work perfectly in an Old Fashioned twist to bring this timeless drink right up to date.
- 50 ml Havana Club Cuban Smoky rum
- 2 Dashes of Aromatic Bitter
- 1Teaspoon Sugar (or 12,5 ml sugar syrup)
- 1Twist of Orange Peel
- 3 Ice cubes
- In a rocks glass, mix the sugar and bitters, then add the Havana Club Cuban Smoky rum. Stir again.
- Add the ice and stir it down for 20 seconds to chill the drink.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and…salud!