OLD FASHIONED TWIST Made with Havana Club Smoky
Traditionally, the Old Fashioned has been made with bourbon or rye, but we like to shake things up and are big fans of the rum version. Cuban Smoky’s distinctive aroma and taste work perfectly in an Old Fashioned twist to bring this timeless cocktail right up to date.
- Havana Club Cuban Smoky
- 50 ml
- Dashes of Aromatic Bitter
- Teaspoon Sugar (or 12,5 ml sugar syrup)
- Twist of Orange Peel
- Ice cubes
- In a rocks glass, mix the sugar and bitters, then add the Havana Club 7. Stir again.
- Add the ice and stir it down for 20 seconds to chill the drink.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and…salud!