OLD FASHIONED Drink made with Cuban rum Havana Club 7
A rum cocktail classic that reveals the true quality of the spirit! An Old Fashioned drink with bourbon or rye? Well we say rum actually and not just any rum – only expertly crafted, aged Cuban rum will do for this variation on the gentleman’s favorite cocktail.
- Havana Club 7 Años rum
- 50 ml
- Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
- Teaspoon of White Sugar (or 12,5 ml sugar syrup)
- Twist of Orange Peel
- Ice cubes
- In a rocks glass, mix the sugar and bitters, then add the Cuban rum Havana Club 7. Stir again.
- Add the ice and stir it down for 20 seconds to chill the drink.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and…salud!