OLD FASHIONED Made with Havana Club 7
A rum cocktail classic that reveals the true quality of the spirit! An Old Fashioned drink with bourbon or rye? Well we say rum actually and not just any rum – only expertly crafted, aged Cuban rum will do for this variation on the gentleman’s favourite cocktail.
- 50 mlHavana Club 7 Años rum
- 2Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
- 1 Teaspoon of White Sugar (or 12,5 ml sugar syrup)
- 1Twist of Orange Peel
- 3Ice cubes
- In a rocks glass, mix the sugar and bitters, then add the Cuban rum Havana Club 7. Stir again.
- Add the ice and stir it down for 20 seconds to chill the drink.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel and…salud!