HEMINGWAY DAIQUIRI Cocktail Recipe with Havana Club 3 Rum
This daiquiri with grapefruit juice is guaranteed to drive away writer’s block – this variant of the classic was created especially for Hemingway.
- Havana Club Añejo 3 Años
- 50 ml
- Maraschino cherry liqueur
- Juice of a freshly squeezed pink grapefruit
- 35 ml
- Sugar Syrup
- 10 ml
- Ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in a shaker along with a few ice cubes.
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the zest of a grapefruit and … salud!