CLASSIC DAIQUIRI Made with Havana Club 3
You want to prepare a cocktail with white rum but don’t have a cocktail shaker? No hay problema! As any Cuban will tell you, you don’t need fancy gadgets to make great drinks. Shake our Daiquiri cocktail recipe in a large jar with a lid and it will taste just fiiine…
- Tablespoon White Sugar or 20 ml sugar syrup
- Fresh Lime juice
- 25 ml
- Havana Club Añejo 3 Años rum
- 50 ml
- Ice Cubes
- Cocktail Shaker or Large Jar with a Lid
- Put the sugar in a shaker or large jar with a lid and squeeze in the lime juice.
- Add the Havana Club 3 rum and ice cubes.
- Shake it like you mean it for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and…salud!