Pernod Ricard is the data controller of any Personal Data you submit when authorizing the use of your Social Content.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU AND HOW?
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All information collected is used for the purpose of enabling us to use your Social Content.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you choose not to submit any Personal Data when requested, we won’t be able to use your Social Content.
4. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO AND WHY?
Pernod Ricard will never share your Personal Data with any third party outside the Pernod Ricard Group (as defined below) that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless we have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
Pernod Ricard may also share your Personal Data with third parties, but only in the following circumstances:
- We may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of our use of your Social Content. Any such third party must at all times provide the same levels of security for your Personal Data as Pernod Ricard and, where required, is bound by a legal agreement to keep your Personal Data private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of Pernod Ricard;
- We may also disclose your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of Pernod Ricard, its customers, or the public;
- In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of Pernod Ricard by another company, or in the event that Pernod Ricard were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the Pernod Ricard business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by Pernod Ricard business, which could include Personal Data, subject to applicable law. Similarly, Personal Data may be transferred as part of a corporate reorganization, insolvency proceedings, or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law;
5. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SENT TO RECIPIENTS LOCATED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND WHY?
Pernod Ricard is a global company and your Personal Data may be transferred across international borders. It may be transferred to countries that have different levels of data protection laws to the country from where you submitted your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may also be transferred between different companies of the Pernod Ricard Group located in different countries. Pernod Ricard takes appropriate measures to maintain security of the Personal Data both during transit and at the receiving location by implementing contractual clauses in accordance with applicable law requirements.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may store the Personal Data that we collect in the frame of the use of your Social Content in our databases. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is needed to use your Social Content.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
Pernod Ricard takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data. These efforts include, but are not necessarily limited to storing your Personal Data in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized Pernod Ricard Group employees, and our agents and contractors.
8. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE OR OBJECT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You can access your Personal Data as processed by us by contacting Pernod Ricard Privacy Office at HC_contact@havana-club.com.
You can also contact the Privacy Office to express the following choices:
- You can request the correction of your Personal Data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date or request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- You also always have the option not to share any of your Personal Data with us or to object to the processing of your data by us for legitimate reasons. However, if you choose this option, we will not be able to use your Social Content.
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Pernod Ricard SA,
5, cours Paul Ricard
75380 Paris Cedex 08
or sending an email to: HC_contact@havana-club.com.
Last Update: 30th October 2020