MAI TAI Made with Havana Club Especial
Here is a classic rum drink coming from the Tiki cocktail tradition: the Mai Tai prepared with the golden rum Havana Club Especial! This is a juicy, fruity cocktail. It may not be quintessentially Cuban, but our Havana Club Mai Tai is still pretty tasty… Try it if you don’t believe us!
- 40 ml Havana Club Especial rum
- 15 ml Havana Club 7 rum
- 15 ml Triple sec
- 15 ml Orgeat Syrup
- 25 mlFresh Lime juice
- 3Ice cubes
- Put the Havana Club Especial, Havana Club 7 rum and Triple Sec in a shaker or large jar.
- Add the Orgeat Syrup, the lime and ice cubes.
- Shake it like you mean it for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and…salud!