BASIL BABO Mixed with Havana Club Especial
The tangy flavors of basil, apple and ginger combine deliciously in this original cocktail with the aromas of the twice matured Havana Club Especial – it’s best to use fresh herbs from your garden!
|50 ml||Havana Club Especial|
|20 ml||Apple juice|
|10 ml||Sugar syrup|
|Topped with||Ginger Ale|
- Put one basil leaf aside for decoration at the end, press the other leaves lightly with a spoon in the cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze the limes and add the juice. Add a few ice cubes and all the other ingredients except ginger ale.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fill the long drink glass with ice and strain the contents of the shaker without ice.
- Fill the glass with ginger ale, decorate with the basil leaf and … salud!