The site has not yet undergone a regulatory compliance audit. It is therefore considered “Non-compliant” with the General Repository for Improving Accessibility (RGAA). However, various actions were carried out to improve the level of accessibility of this site.
What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website allows people with disabilities to access its content and functionality without difficulty.
An accessible site makes it possible, for example, to:
- Navigate with text-to-speech and/or Braille (especially used by blind and visually impaired people).
- Customise the display of the site according to users’ needs (increase or decrease text size, change colours, etc.).
- Navigate without using the mouse (with the keyboard only, or via touch screen, voice control or a suitable device).
To achieve this, the site shall comply with the accessibility standards when it is created and updated.
Accessibility Statement for Havana Club
Havana Club is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Havana Club takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of its website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Havana Club website is partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially compliant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
The Havana Club website provides an accessibility setting available at the top of each page to enhance the site’s colour contrast for the visually impaired users. This setting is also useful to stop animations for people with attention disorders or photosensitivity.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Havana Club website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Havana Club website.
Send a message: https://havana-club.com/en/contact-us/
We try to respond to feedback as soon as possible.
Publication date of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement has been established April 20, 2023.