ESPECIAL PUNCH Made with Havana Club Especial
This juicy, fruity punch recipe is super easy to prepare for parties! And there is no need to be too precise either – simply use a cup or other vessel to measure out the recipe in “parts”, then mix it up in a large bowl to serve your friends.
- 2 parts Havana Club Especial
- 1 part Lime Juice
- 1 part Orange Juice
- 1 part Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 1 partHoney Water (2 parts honey and 1 part warm water)
- Top upwith Soda Water
- 6 cupsIce Cubes
- Take a large bowl and choose a vessel to measure your "parts" (for example, a large cup).
- Pour in the honey and warm water. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved and then leave your honey water to chill.
- Pour in the lime juice, orange juice, pink grapefruit juice and Havana Club Especial parts.
- Fill up the bowl with ice and stir again.
- Serve from the bowl into cups and top them up with a splash of soda…salud!