ESPECIAL PUNCH Made with Havana Club Especial
This juicy, fruity punch recipe with the golden rum Havana Club Especial is super easy to prepare for parties! And there is no need to be too precise either – simply use a cup or other vessel to measure out the cocktail recipe in “parts”, then mix it up in a large bowl to serve your friends.
|2 parts||Havana Club Especial rum|
|1 part||Lime Juice|
|1 part||Orange Juice|
|1 part||Pink Grapefruit Juice|
|1 part||Honey Water (2 parts honey and 1 part warm water)|
|Top up||with Soda Water|
|6 cups||Ice Cubes|
- Take a large bowl and choose a vessel to measure your "parts" (for example, a large cup).
- Pour in the honey and warm water. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved and then leave your honey water to chill.
- Pour in the lime juice, orange juice, pink grapefruit juice and the golden Havana Club Especial parts.
- Fill up the bowl with ice and stir again.
- Serve from the bowl into cups and top them up with a splash of soda…Cheers!