CANCHA ROYALE Cocktail with Champagne & Havana Club 7 Rum
Now this is a seriously fancy twist on the classic Canchánchara. We make it long like our Cancha twist, but instead of using sparkling water to lengthen the drink, we use champagne. Told you it was fancy! Enjoy it on special occasions or…just because.
- Havana Club 7 Años
- 50 ml
- Honey Water (2 parts honey and 1 part warm water)
- 20 ml
- Fresh Lime juice
- 25 ml
- Ice Cubes
- of Champagne
- A splash
- Pour the honey water in a glass and ensure the honey is well dissolved in the water.
- Add the lime juice and rum, then stir.
- Top up the glass with the ice and add a splash of chilled champagne
- Garnish with a lime wedge and…salud!