PIÑA COLADA Made with Havana Club 3
Find out how to prepare a Pina Colada cocktail with our white rum! A tropical classic for a little taste of paradise! What would you drink on a desert island? Coconut juice, pineapple and Havana Club 3 rum. Sip and dream…
- Havana Club Añejo 3 Años rum
- 60 ml
- Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 100 ml
- Coconut Milk
- 30 ml
- Lime Juice (optional)
- 5 ml
- Crushed Ice
- 1 cup
- Fill a large jar with the ice.
- Add the white rum, pineapple juice, coconut milk, then stir.
- Close the lid and shake it like you mean it for 30 seconds.
- Serve in a hurricane glass filled with ice and… enjoy!