CUBA LIBRE Made with Havana Club Especial
Simply delicious! Not to be confused with a basic rum and cola, the authentic Cuba Libre needs a generous squeeze of lime to even out the drink’s sweetness. Double aged Havana Club Especial with its hints of vanilla and caramel takes this simple, sociable cocktail to the next level.
- 50 ml Havana Club Especial
- 100 ml Cola
- 1 Large Lime Wedge
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 1. Fill a highball glass with the ice cubes.
- 2. Add the Havana Club Especial.
- 3. Top up with no more than 100ml Cola per glass.
- 4. Squeeze the juice of a lime wedge into the glass, garnish with another lime wedge and…salud!