CANCHA Drink made with Havana Club 7 rum
Time to prepare our Cancha cocktail recipe, which is our simple, lighter take on the classic Cuban Canchánchara drink. You can enjoy all the tasty benefits of the Cuban rum Havana Club 7, combined with honey water and lime, but in this version we add a splash of sparkling water. The result? A longer, lighter and equally refreshing serve you will certainly enjoy.
- Havana Club 7 Años rum
- 50 ml
- Honey Water (2 parts honey and 1 part warm water)
- 20 ml
- Fresh Lime juice
- 20 ml
- Ice Cubes
- with Sparkling Water
- Top up
- Pour the honey water in a glass and ensure the honey is well dissolved in the water.
- Add the lime juice and rum, then stir.
- Top up the glass with the ice and add a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and…salud!