CANCHA Made with Havana Club 7
This is our simple, lighter take on the classic Cuban Canchánchara recipe. You can enjoy all the tasty benefits of Havana Club 7 Años, honey water and lime, but in this version we add a splash of sparkling water. The result? A longer, lighter and equally refreshing serve.
- 50 mlHavana Club 7 Años
- 20 ml Honey Water (2 parts honey and 1 part warm water)
- 20 mlFresh Lime juice
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Top upwith Sparkling Water
- Pour the honey water in a glass and ensure the honey is well dissolved in the water.
- Add the lime juice and rum, then stir.
- Top up the glass with the ice and add a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and…salud!