CANCHA PUNCH Made with Havana Club 7
This batch recipe is a perfect shortcut to create tasty Canchas for you and your crew. It’s really one of our easiest recipes to prepare at home and yet it should leave your guests seriously impressed and asking for more!
- 1 Jar Honey
- 0.5 Jar Warm Water
- 1 Jars Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Jars Havana Club 7 Años
- 6 cupsIce Cubes
- Top upwith Sparkling Water
- Take a large bowl and pour in the honey and warm water. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved and then leave it to chill.
- Pour in the lime juice and Havana Club 7.
- Fill up the bowl with ice and stir again.
- Serve from the bowl into cups and top them up with a splash of sparkling water…salud!