Job offer at Havana Club International
FREELANCE COMMUNITY MANAGER / HAVANA CLUB INTERNATIONAL
Date: April 2020
Place to be taken before mid-May 2020
Havana Club is a Cuban rum brand, part of the Pernod Ricard group.
The brand is committed since several years in supporting brands and artists worldwide, particularly within the urban culture (streetwear, rap, hip hop, trap…). We are also collaborating with several actors of this universe, as shown by our previous campaigns with Daily Paper, Places+Faces, Aries Arise or with artists such as Kelvyn Colt, C. Tangana, DTF, Kareem Kalokoh or Ketama126. All this without losing our Cuban roots and mindset, that allow us to continue being so particular within the spirits industry.
The role of our future Community Manager is to animate our community of friends & family, but also our consumers throughout the year. This is mainly done through the management of our social networks, but also through real life activations (gift seedings and other attentions).
We need someone who is able to check our social networks ongoingly throughout the day, to be as reactive as possible on the different news happening on it. We wish to have someone that truly joins our team, motivated to understand the spirit of the brand and to spread it.
The Community Manager will report directly to the Brand Management team (1 key contact and 3 additional contacts).
- Animate and monitor the international Havana Club community on our different social media accounts: IG, TW, FB, YT, Spotify (commenting, liking, managing the IMs, following back accounts…)
- Build a genuine and solid international Havana Club network on IG: all existing friends & family of the brand, DJs, rappers, fashion designers, bartenders. We want to keep a strong connection to them through ongoing interactions.
- Use Instagram and any other necessary network to connect with new people that Havana Club team would like to collaborate with.
- Participate in Havana Club’s editorial meeting to be aware of the overall brand strategy and vision, land our communications calendar and implement these actions accordingly
- Manage our community of friends & family in real life, by supporting the team in amplifying key campaigns (gifting, reposts…) or simply by making sure we don’t forget them in key moments (birthday gifts to be sent, or any other important opportunity).
- Weekly activity report and monthly highlights report
- Fluent written english with perfect spelling + Spanish
- International Rap/Hip-Hop/Trap affinity/Afrobeat/Dancehall
REMUNERATION TO BE DISCUSSED TOGETHER.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume + Book or examples of achievements.