Pernod Ricard is the Data Controller of any personal information you submit when authorizing the use of your Social Content.
All information collected is used for the purpose of enabling us to use your Social Content.
If you choose not to submit any personal information when requested, we won’t be able to use your Social Content.
Pernod Ricard will never share your personal information with any third party outside the Pernod Ricard Group (as defined below) that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless we have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
Pernod Ricard may also share your personal information with third parties, but only in the following circumstances:
- We may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide support for the internal operations of our use of your Social Content. Any such third party must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Pernod Ricard and, where required, is bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of Pernod Ricard;
- We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of Pernod Ricard, its customers, or the public;
- In the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of Pernod Ricard by another company, or in the event that Pernod Ricard were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the Pernod Ricard business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by Pernod Ricard business, which could include personal information, subject to applicable law. Similarly, personal information may be transferred as part of a corporate reorganization, insolvency proceedings, or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law;
Pernod Ricard is a global company and your personal information may be transferred across international borders. It may be transferred to countries that have different levels of data protection laws to the country from where you submitted your personal information. Your personal information may also be transferred between different companies of the Pernod Ricard Group located in different countries. Pernod Ricard takes appropriate measures to maintain security of the personal information both during transit and at the receiving location by implementing contractual clauses in accordance with applicable law requirements.
We may store the personal information that we collect in the frame of the use of your Social Content. in our databases. We will retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to use your Social Account.
Pernod Ricard takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. These efforts include, but are not necessarily limited to storing your personal information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized Pernod Ricard Group employees, and our agents and contractors.
You can access your personal information as processed by us by contacting Pernod Ricard Privacy Office at HC_contact@havana-club.com.
You can also contact the Privacy Office to express the following choices:
- You can request the correction of your personal information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date or request the deletion of your personal information.
- You also always have the option not to share any of your personal information with us or to object to the processing of your data by us for legitimate reasons. However, if you choose this option, we will not be able to use your Social Content.
Last Update: February 13, 2018