Havana Club LockOff - Terms & Conditions
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. The Event shall take place between 21:00 on 30 November 2018 and 01:00 on 1 December 2018 at [Tobacco Dock Underground Car Park, London E1W 2SF].
3. Any person may apply for one place on the guestlist for themselves. There are only 900 places on the guestlist, which shall be awarded on a first come first served basis. Applications for the guestlist will close at [12:00] on 30 November 2018.
4. Only persons on the guestlist will be permitted to enter the Event. Place on guestlist is no guarantee of entry to the Event. Capacity at venue is limited to 300. Entry is conditional on provision of proof of age and government identification and compulsory body/bag/possession search. Entry to the Event is at Promoter’s and Venue’s complete discretion.
5. Promoter and/or Venue reserve right, acting in their complete discretion, to exclude any persons from the Event without warning or compensation for any reason.
6. Successful applicants to guestlist will be informed via email. Email is not a ticket and does not guarantee entry to the Event.
7. No applications from or via agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated (including, but not limited to, those generated by computer, application, or any type of software) or otherwise outside the instructions or spirit of the promotion will be valid. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules will be valid.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Event or these terms and conditions at any stage.
10. By applying for a place on the guestlist, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and relevant third parties for the purposes of the administration of this Event and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions and correspondence from Promoter form part of the terms and conditions.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any applicant or person attending the Event nor accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of applying for the guestlist nor attending the Event, except where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. All persons attending the Event agree that Promoter and/or Venue may film, photograph or otherwise record the event. Attendees assign all intellectual property rights and waive all moral rights in respect any media created by Promoter and/or Venue.
13. The Promoter, Data Controller and Venue shall not, in any event, be liable for any indirect or consequential losses nor any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, howsoever arising.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN and Pernod Ricard SA, 12 Place des Etats Unis, 75116 Paris
Data Controllers: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (for administration of Event) and Pernod Ricard SA, 12 Place des Etats Unis, 75116 Paris (for all other purposes)