!! COMPETITON NOT YET LIVE!!
1. The promotion is open to UK, residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Pernod Ricard UK and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. The competition period commences on Monday 14th August, 2017 BST and closes at 23:59 BST on Wednesday 16th August, 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
3. To enter entrants must complete all details (including personal details), answer the provided questions and submit the entry form found at www.havana-club.com/en-gb/competition
4. One entry per person during the Competition Period.
5. By Entering, participants forfeit ownership rights of the content submitted. The Promoter retains the right to use submitted content in any media and through any media channel, and on other social media channels wherever they see fit, and you grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to do so.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Pernod Ricard and it must not contain or reference any third-party trademarks or logos (other than those of Pernod Ricard) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third-party trademarks; and
c. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant).
d. Must not include any link to inappropriate drinking.
7. If anyone, other than you, appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this competition.
8. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the competition, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
9. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this competition (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
11. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
13. There are 3 prizes to be won during the Promotional Period. Each prize consists of: 1 pair of tickets to attend the Havana Club Sobremesa in Clerkenwell, Central London, between 6.30pm - 11pm on Wednesday 23rd August 2017. Please note these tickets cover entry to the Sobremesa only, and no transport, accomodation or other subsistence will be provided.
14. All genuine valid moderated entries will be entered into a prize draw. 50 entries will be selected at random and will then be judged against the criteria below to determine the final winners.
15. Entries, if they progress to the judging stage will be judged against the following criteria: xxx
16. The judging will take place within 24 hours of the promotional end date by a panel of judges, competent, professional individuals who will be part of the judging panel due to their experience at least one of whom is independent to oversee the process. This panel of judges will review the best 50 entries against the criteria deailed in term 15 and then winners will be selected on the basis of this wintin 2 days of the promotional close date.
17. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
18. The winners will be notified via email by Monday 21st August 2017. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
19. The winner(s)’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Havana Club Sobremesa Competition, Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5AN, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
24. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. In the event of any discussion, the decision from the Promoter is final. The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)
!! COMPETITON NOT YET LIVE!!